Once your website is up and running, you have a magic seven seconds to convince customers your site is where they’ll find the answers to their problems. Here are 12 ways to convert your website visitors into paying customers:
- Provide excellent navigation so visitors can get to the information they need to become customers. This usually involves a header with links to your various pages, as well as the creation of a site map for your website. Without a properly executed site map your website will not be represented well in the search engines.
- Explain why you are the answer to your customer’s problems. Make the text inviting, easy to read, and scannable. Are you targeting your ideal customer or target market? If not, you may not be getting the leads you want. Make sure you have a customer profile for all your ideal customers and target them in your wording, design, and message.
- Provide great content, including a blog that speaks to your customers’ issues and how you can solve them. Successful content never preaches but relates to the customer where they are and moves them toward a buying decision. Great content includes blog posts, web copy, video, audio (such as podcasts) and more. Do you need help with content creation? Brady Mills is your content creation source. We are pros at crafting blog posts and our video production is second to none. We can create a relevant, professional video for your website and optimize it to look great and load quickly.
- Create a giveaway, consultation or coupon which shows the authority you have in your niche. Customers love to get value and you will be demonstrating why visitors should choose to be your customers.
- Allow customers to sign up for an email newsletter using a side pop up window. The only way to convert that visitor to a long-term customer is to stay top of mind with them.
- Use Google Analytics to see where your customers are coming from and put more ad dollars into the most popular location.
- Promote your contact information by prominently displaying your phone number or preferred quick contact method. Display it not once, but three times on each page.
- Show off satisfied customers using logos and testimonials.
- Use white hat SEO, both on page and off page. An SEO audit can result in better traffic prospects.
- Use remarketing– don’t know what remarketing is? Hire us.
- Add a security seal from your SSL company showing that your payment process is secure.
- Make sure your site is mobile friendly and loads quickly. Mobile-friendly websites have been a requirement for a few years now. Is your site mobile friendly for both iOS and Android mobile devices? Does your site load quickly? Google is measuring this metric for placement in search engine rankings, so make sure you’re optimized in loading speed.
While this feels like an overwhelming list of tasks, we at Brady Mills specialize in website design, development, online marketing, SEO and videography. No matter where you need assistance, Brady Mills is able to solve your business problems by driving traffic to your website, increasing sales, increasing brand awareness, and providing services such as content creation, digital marketing services and commercial video production.
Don’t go it alone. At Brady Mills we’re here for you, and we can’t wait to hear your story. Contact us today.