Remarketing Keeps Your Business Top of Mind
When a visitor leaves your website without making a purchase, you may think that’s the end of the sales opportunity. With Google remarketing, you can easily create ad campaigns to target people who have left your website without buying, signing up or contacting. Additionally, dynamic remarketing can be used for displaying special offers to special lists (either first-time buyers, people who have previewed a specific product, cat lovers or any other criteria you specify).
Remarketing allows you to reach people when they are most likely to buy, by displaying your ad to potential buyers after they have signaled an interest in your products or services by visiting your website. With over 2 million websites and mobile apps that are part of the Google Display Network, you can increase your reach and maximize your brand awareness. With customized lists, you can achieve highly granular advertising goals, like showing product ads to people who have abandoned their shopping cart.
Types of Remarketing with Google
- Standard: Show ads to any of your past visitors without segmentation.
- Dynamic: Add custom parameters to display dynamic ads to visitors who have interacted with specific products and services on your website.
- Mobile app: Show your mobile ads to users who have used your mobile website or app.
- Search ad lists: Show ads to your past visitors as they do additional research related to the services you offer.
- Video: Integrate remarketing with your Youtube videos, to display your ads to people who have watched your videos as they continue to browse other Display Network videos, websites and apps.
Want to learn more about how we can help your business turn website visitors into customer? Check out the Google article, Strategies for setting up remarketing campaigns.
Need help setting up your campaigns? Contact us and we can do it for you.