Great SEO Tools
Successful business owners are constantly researching ways to reach more people through their website and online marketing campaigns. This process can take tons of time, which is why most companies outsource their online marketing and Search Engine Optimization. There are several great SEO tools out there to help get you started optimizing your website for optimal placement on search engines.
Check out these favorite SEO Tools:
- Open Site Explorer – Open Site Explorer is a great way to analyze your reciprocal links and link popularity. This tool also allows you to monitor your competitor’s sites and see why they are ranking higher than you, allowing you to optimize your reciprocal link campaign.
- SEO Toolbar – SEOmoz’s toolbar allows you to view important SEO metrics about a website while browsing the web. It’s a quick and easy installation on your Firefox or Chrome browser.
- Ranking Tracker – Track your website’s rankings in Google, Yahoo, and Bing automatically over time.
- SEOmoz – SEOmoz provides the tools above and several other paid tools for optimizing your website. We highly recommend checking them out.
- Wordtracker – It’s not free, but I’d be remiss in not mentioning Wordtracker. Analyze search patterns and search phrases that your customers are searching for. The best part is that you can also see which of those search phrases are being targeted by your competitors and which are not. Pick up valuable, untapped traffic using this amazing keyword research and SEO tool.
- WebPosition – This invaluable SEO tool allows you track the success of your online marketing efforts. This online application offers you easy access from anywhere to view key, in-depth data about your online marketing campaigns. Easily track keyword performance, position changes, competition and trends. Even set up scheduled reporting.
- Page Comparison Tool – Enter several domains to analyze your site against your competitors.
- Google Webmasters Console – A great tool by Google to help webmasters (or website owners) submit, track and review their website on Google Search. Check robots.txt files, submit sitemaps (or dynamic sitemaps), see when your sitemap has been indexed and view search traffic. Use in combination with Google Analytics for more detailed website traffic analysis.
- Google Analytics – View detailed site traffic information and analyze your marketing effectiveness with this professional enterprise solution from Google.
If you know of other great SEO tools, please feel free to add them in the comments.
Thanks for reading and good luck optimizing your website! If you have any questions, don’t be a stranger… Give us a call at 615-823-1234.